“总觉得这一路坎坷我应该是幸福的.”
"I always feel that I should be happy along the way."
“恋人关系冷冰冰朋友关系暧昧不清.”
"The relationship between lovers is cold and the relationship between friends is ambiguous."
“满眼是你又怎样,到头来,不过是东施效颦,满身伤.”
"So what if you're all over the place? In the end, it's just an imitation and full of wounds."
“我们从窗台的花聊到宇宙爆炸,却找不到机会拥抱。”
"We talked about the explosion of the universe from the flowers on the windowsill, but we couldn't find a chance to hug."
“幸运的是我的青春里遇见了你不幸运的是你的青春里没有我.”
"Fortunately, I met you in my youth, but unfortunately, you didn't have me in your youth."
“错过的不是时机而是数不清的犹豫.”
"It was not the timing that was missed but the innumerable hesitations."
“我喜欢你主动找我 这样我就能确定你不会嫌我烦.”
"I like it when you reach out to me so I can make sure you don't bother me."
“你的爱真的很廉价唉”
"Your love is really cheap."
“飞鸟与鱼不同路 从此山水不相逢.”
"The bird and the fish are different, from now on the mountains and rivers do not meet."
“天空下雨了,我说的不是天气……”
"It's raining, and I'm not talking about the weather."
“花不是为了花店而开你也不是为我而来”
"Flowers are not for the flower shop, and you are not for me."
“回头看了看我们以前的聊天记录,发现那个时候的你真的好温柔,好像真的很喜欢我.”
"Looking back at our previous chat records, I found that you were really gentle at that time, as if you really liked me."
“双向奔赴的爱情才是我们应该争取的 单方面付出的爱情很累”
"Two-way love is what we should strive for. Unilateral love is very tiring."
“会觉得我们的相遇是一场意外吗?”
"Do you think our meeting was an accident?"
文案集(中英文版)提示您:看后求收藏(同创文学网http://www.tcwxx.com),接着再看更方便。