“幸福我不敢说,但是希望平安。”
"I dare not say happiness, but I hope peace."
“没事儿,就是最好的事儿。”
"It's all right, it's the best thing."
“祝你平安,对我食言的笨蛋无效。”
"Peace to you, and no effect on the fool who broke my promise."
“在这万千世界里,愿我们平平安安,快快乐乐。”
"In this world of thousands, may we be safe and happy."
“你年轻,你热爱自由,你享受快乐,你勇敢追求,你是极好的,但只要有一次,只要有一次,你感受到温柔的力量,从那之后,你便只会拥抱温柔的世界。”
"You are young, you love freedom, you enjoy happiness, you pursue bravely, you are excellent, but only once, only once, you feel the power of gentleness, from then on, you will only embrace the world of gentleness."
“愿我们在硝烟尽散的世界里重逢。”
"May we meet again in the world where the smoke of gunpowder has dissipated."
“在我们不曾见面的岁月里,你安康喜乐就行。”
"In the years when we have not met, you can be healthy and happy."
“听你的,不见也行,平安就行。”
"Listen to you, don't see it, just be safe."
“世界很大,幸福很小,希望如约而至的不止春天,还有疫情过后平安的你。”
"The world is very big, but happiness is very small. I hope that not only spring will come as promised, but also you will be safe after the epidemic."
“待凛冬离去,雪融草青,相信一定有新的重逢将温暖延续。”
"When the cold winter leaves and the snow melts and the grass is green, I believe there will be a new reunion that will continue the warmth."
“如果没有避风港,那就自己学会坚强。”
"If there is no safe haven, learn to be strong."
“现在才明白起落平安有多么重要。”
"Now I understand how important it is to rise and fall safely."
文案集(中英文版)提示您:看后求收藏(同创文学网http://www.tcwxx.com),接着再看更方便。