What I want is not the whole world, nor a hundred years of fame. What I want is a dandelion of trust, a wild jasmine leaf of comfort, and that has wasted my life.
我要的并不是全世界,也不是百年的名声,我要的只是一朵蒲公英般的信任,一片野茉莉叶子般的慰藉,却因此终我一生,任其蹉跎 。
Even the sun itself can only illuminate that which receives light.
即使是太阳自己,也只能照亮接受光明的事物。
Why are you sitting there looking like an unaddressed envelope.
为什么你坐在那儿看上去就像一个没写地址的信封。
(因为极致的孤独以及没有归属)
"You stand in the spring, in the unique spring."
“你驻足于春色中,于那独一无二的春色之中。”
You light, the darkness is missing a piece.
When you put it out, dawn really comes.
你亮着,黑暗就缺了一块。
你熄灭,黎明就真的来了。
In the Seine river singing a small tune, fell in the cicada sound of summer, I miss, remember the moment, recall the eternal erase.
在塞纳河畔唱响的小调,落在了蝉鸣声声的夏日,我怀念的,记起的那一刹,回想起永恒的抹杀。
Like the remote Italian summer, like midsummer b minor.
喜欢遥远的意大利的夏天,喜欢仲夏的b小调。
"The foolish anchor thought that she did not get love, stubbornly through time to the past, saw the lonely youth under the tree."
“愚蠢的锚以为自己没有获得爱意,固执地穿越时间来到过去,见到了乔木下孤独的少年。”
"Do not miss is the meaning of life forward, nothing will be bad forever, the mountains and seas will return, wind and rain have their own meet, meaning difficult will eventually reconcile, everything will go well."
“不怀念才是人生前行的意义,没有什么会永远糟糕下去,山海自有归期,风雨自有相逢,意难平终将和解,万事终将如意。”
Bidirectional resonance doesn't waste butterfly wings.
双向共振才不会浪费蝴蝶的翅膀。
The bow whispers to the arrow before it shoots, "Your freedom is my freedom."
弓在箭要射出之前,低声对箭说道:“你的自由就是我的自由。”
Like a butterfly dying on the edge of summer, I really don't love humans very much.
像一只死于夏季边缘的蝴蝶,我对人类的爱真的不多。
I will die again and again to prove that life is endless.
我将一次又一次的死去,以此来证明生命是无穷无尽的。
文案和英语句子提示您:看后求收藏(同创文学网http://www.tcwxx.com),接着再看更方便。