1、如果你觉得我哪里做得不好,请你一定告诉我,我不希望你憋出病来。
If you think I'm not doing well, please tell me. I don't want you to get sick.
2、我不需要你对我指指点点,我又不跟你过。
I don't need your advice. I don't want to talk to you.
3、不需要你理解,闭嘴才是你应该做的。
You don't need to understand. Shut up is what you should do.
4、你的长相这么清奇,请问你是基因突变了吗?
You look so strange. Are you a gene mutation?
5、干啥都想赢,你怎么不去斗地主?
You want to win everything. Why don't you fight the landlord?
6、请你摆正好你自己的位置,不要太把自己当回事。
Please put yourself in the right place and don't take yourself seriously.
7、我真的想知道是哪家孤儿院这么好,能把你养这么大。
I really want to know which orphanage is so good to raise you.
8、你在我眼里就好像懒羊羊头上的东西。
You look like something on the head of a lazy sheep to me.
9、在不要脸这件事上,你比小强还要强。
You're better than Xiaoqiang in shamelessness.
10、如果你有时间,你就去医院看看,你脑子到底有没有病?
If you have time, you go to the hospital to have a look. Is there something wrong with your brain?
11、你就好像莎士比亚,但你没有士。
You're like Shakespeare, but you don't have Shakespeare.
12、我从不喜欢骂人,你怪我骂的都不是人,而你还真是个例外。
I never like to scold people. You blame me for scolding people, but you are really an exception.
13、你真是左脸皮撕给右脸皮,一般不要脸一半厚脸皮。
You are so cheeky that you tear your left skin to your right. Generally, you don't have to be half cheeky.
14、是金子总会发光,但你这个玻璃渣子到哪都发光。
Gold always glows, but you glass scum glows everywhere.
樱砸(馆长)本章完
神仙文案贩卖机提示您:看后求收藏(同创文学网http://www.tcwxx.com),接着再看更方便。