Said the nightgaunt to young HPL,
夜魔对年轻的洛夫克拉夫特说,
"Do you dream what I dream,
“你梦见我梦见的了吗?,
In the dark of night, HPL?
在黑暗的夜里,洛夫克拉夫特?”,
Do you dream what I dream?
你梦见我梦见的了吗?
A beast, a beast, clutching you so tight,
一只野兽,一只野兽,紧紧地抓着你,
With a face as black as the night,
那张脸漆黑如夜,
With a face as black as the night.",
那张脸漆黑如夜,
HPL said to old Farnsworth Wright,
洛夫克拉夫特对年老的法恩斯沃斯·莱特说,
"Do you fear what I fear?
“你恐惧我所恐惧的吗?
Weird Tales editor, Farnsworth Wright?
诡丽幻谈的编辑,法恩斯沃斯·莱特?”,
Do you fear what I fear?
你恐惧我所恐惧的吗?
A god, a god, waiting to be free,
一位神明,一位神明,等待着自由,
With a voice as deep as the sea,
那声音深如大海,
With a voice as deep as the sea.",
那声音深如大海,
Said Cthulhu to the human beings,
克苏鲁对人类们说,
Do you know what I know?
你知道我所知道的吗?
The stars, the stars, soon will be in line,
那些星星,那些星星,很快就要归位,
I shall reclaim that which was mine,
我会收回我的东西,
I shall reclaim that which was mine!",
我会收回我的东西。
在右的癫狂(克苏鲁)提示您:看后求收藏(同创文学网http://www.tcwxx.com),接着再看更方便。