又双叒叕不知道更什么啦提个建议呀(/≧▽≦)/~建议
People come and go around, I hope we are still us.
身边人来人往,希望我们还是我们。
After meeting you, the roses bloomed in midsummer, and I sacrificed for you in the flowering period.
遇见你之后,玫瑰开在了盛夏,我在花期为你献祭。
Born in dust, drowned in a sea of people, and died in an ideal platform.
生于尘埃,溺于人海,死于理想的高台。
Roses make waves in the sea, and sunsets are romantic.
玫瑰掀起海的波涛,日落也很浪漫。
"In this barren world of pain, you are the spotless white rose on my heart."
“在这万物荒芜的阵痛世界 ,你是我心尖上一尘不染的白玫瑰。”
A word from Golder's navigation: Although there is congestion ahead, you are still on the best route.
高德导航上的一句话:虽然前方拥堵,但您仍在最优路线上。
Rose holds a bonfire and remembers the sunset it loved when she was young.
玫瑰捧起篝火,追忆它年少时爱的日落。
Millions of roses want to be the wind and come and go freely.
玫瑰万千想做风来去自由.
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞 。
山野万里你是我藏在微风中的欢喜. "
Actually, I said with a smile that it was okay. At that moment, I cared about many things, but I didn't want to talk about it.
其实我笑着说没事的,那瞬间很多事情我都介意,只是我不想说了。
Please be a crazy, romantic and clear being forever.
请成为永远疯狂永远浪漫永远清澈的存在。
It's good to have seen the flowers bloom, so why care about whose house they fall。
见过花开就好了,何必在意花落谁家。
There is no wind in the forest, the universe is classified as silence, we crisscross briefly, and the tail ebb tide sounds.
森林里没有风,宇宙归为寂静,我们短暂交错,尾落潮声。
文案和英语句子提示您:看后求收藏(同创文学网http://www.tcwxx.com),接着再看更方便。