感觉最近我好懒,文案的走风有一点偏了,但是我又不想打字,所以说别看,这个也是从来凑字的,差了大约40字,但是之前备用的文案用完了( 。ớ ₃ờ)ھ
I know what life is, but I don't know what to do all the time, so by listening to the wind to float the street, used to look at the fate of the fuzzy lighthouse.
我明知生命是什么,却时时刻刻不知如何是好,所以凭听风里飘来花香泛滥的街,习惯眺望于命运模糊的灯塔。
Dear, living in this gentle world, I left a moon for you.
亲爱的,活着在这温柔的人间,我为你留了一个月亮。
Those lost ah, the gift of time, not punishment.
那些失去的呀,是时光的礼物,而不是惩罚。
Not for the old days negative good time, the road is still so long.
不为旧时日负了好时光,路还那么长。
If you rest too long, you'll get mildew.
休息过长就会发霉。
"Don't be afraid, there is light."
“别怕,有光。”
Then there is only one kind of death: day by day we meet the dull blade of life.
后来,死亡只有一种:一日一日,我们迎上生活迟钝的刀锋。
(其实这个我没有翻译完,因为句子太长啦!!!!原句放在下面啦。)
小时候觉得死的方法有很多种:笑死,哭死,惭愧死,伤心死:或死于和暗恋呢人对视心脏爆炸;或死于突如其来的一句“来办公室一下”;或死于带着某种别扭的骄傲报名的运动会5000米——我一定是见过死神的,否则很难解释最后冲刺时余光里的黑影。嘈杂的小路上,死亡像阳光透过叶片投下的阴影衬得夏天更加灿烂,开心死害怕死紧张死闲死忙死气死。那时我们的生命和夸张的语气一样旺盛。后来,死亡只有一种:一日一日,我们迎上生活迟钝的刀锋。
Eyes a sea, but I refused to blue.
眼里一片海,我却不肯蓝。
Pugu Island summer never stop, I love the boy forever hot love.
普古岛的夏天永不停歇,我爱的少年永远热恋。
"Eat when you're hungry, and don't lie when you're in love."
“饿的时候吃饭,爱的时候不必撒谎。”
文案和英语句子提示您:看后求收藏(同创文学网http://www.tcwxx.com),接着再看更方便。