You have to be brave to believe once.
你必须勇敢的去相信一次。
In addition to death, all living things, do not have to be ready, wake up, meet the accident of beauty.
除了死亡之外,一切活着的事情,都不必准备好,醒来,迎接美的意外。
You are too indecisive and too determined.
你太优柔寡断,也太决绝了。
He wrote about a moon buried in the wind.
他提笔写一弯葬在风里的月。
We are all rampaging roses.
我们都是横冲直撞的玫瑰。
I have a prison in my heart, the prisoners are me, the guards are also me.
我心中有一座监狱,狱中的犯人是我,狱警也是我。
I'm carrying luggage heavier than my body.
我带着比身体还重的行李。
(这句话真的说的好好!身体的本身就代表着压制灵魂的监狱,而这却作为了行李与我相遂)
Romantic air dry, birds love sleepy, my mother's rough palm touched my forehead, a broken spring will heal tonight.
浪漫风干,飞鸟爱困,母亲粗粝的手掌抚上我的前额,一个残破的春天就在今晚愈合。
We have been through the snow in our own lives, and will eventually construct the details of a rose blooming in the future.
我们在各自的生命里淋过雪,最终会在未来,构建出某一朵玫瑰绽放的细节。
When I don't look like spring at all, say goodbye to your evergreens.
等我完全不像春天的时候,就和你的常青树告别吧。
Maybe I'll finally stop thinking about you.
也许,我最终也会停止思念你。
I know: at the moment of the tide, you will come to me; At the moment of ebb, you will stand by my side.
我知道:在涨潮的瞬间,你会向我奔赴而来;在落潮的瞬间,你会站在我的身边。
"Turning your back on the world, calmly and without any distractions, is the only way to think an idea through."
“背对着世界,从容安详,不收任何干扰,才能将一个想法深思熟虑到底。”
The hustle and bustle of the world passed in the street before him. This was the end of his turbulent youth, once in a lifetime, from which he could never return.
尘世间熙熙攘攘的人流在他面前的大街上穿行而过。他慌乱躁动的少年期至此仓惶落幕,一生一次,再不能回头。
文案和英语句子提示您:看后求收藏(同创文学网http://www.tcwxx.com),接着再看更方便。